Sunday, January 30, 2011

Event at Old Navy with Anytime Fitness

Yesterday afternoon, the awesome folks from Anytime Fitness 5 points and I demonstrated fitness classes right in the middle of the Old Navy clothing store in the Valdosta Mall!  Old Navy is launching a new line of great workout gear, and asked us to come join in on the celebration.  Erica and Sheldon from Anytime taught an intense boot camp class at noon.  I participated in the 45 minute total body blast, and by the end, I was soaked in sweat!  I'm still feeling it today!  Anytime Fitness is currently running an amazing special.  You can sign up for their 90 day challenge and get a three month membership all for just $99.  A trainer will analyze your body fat and get you started in the right direction to meet your fitness goals.  The participant who loses the most percentage of body fat and weight after 90 days will win some great prizes!

At two o'clock, I taught a Zumba® class for anyone who wanted to join in!  I didn't have a huge crowd of participants, but we had a great time and got an awesome workout.  Many shoppers were very interested in watching, but too shy to jump in and participate.  Hopefully, I can get a few of them to try one of my classes and see that it's certainly nothing to be intimidated about.  Zumba® is for anyone and everyone, regardless of age, shape, size, or fitness level. 

I purchased a few items from the new line of gear at Old Navy.  I got a comfortable and colorful pair of tennis shoes for under $20 and a cute sports bra that holds everything in place when I'm jumping up and down.  They also have adorable tanks and yoga pants perfect for your next workout.  Go check it out!  To see more pictures from this event, become a fan of my Facebook page: http://www.facebook.com/zumbajessavera

1 comment:

  1. I go to anytime fitness in Acton ma and i see high school kids there all the time, so it's not 18. maybe 16.
    Fitness & Sports

    ReplyDelete