Sunday, January 23, 2011

Current Playlist for Zumba Classes

I have compiled a list of songs I am currently using in my classes.  I mix and match them at various locations to keep the playlists new and exciting for my students as well as myself.

Kung Fu Fighting (Techno Dance Remix) - Fatboy Slim
La Bomba - King Africa
Zookey (Lift Your Leg Up) - Yves LaRock ft. Roland Richards
Fuego - Kumbia Kings
Jai Ho (You Are My Destiny) - A.R. Rahman ft. the Pussycat Dolls
Los Campeones De La Salsa - Willy Chirino
El Bombon Asesino - Los Palmeras
Boom Boom Pow - Black Eyed Peas
Mueve la Colita - Soca Boys
Valio La Pena - Mark Anthony
Que Tengo Que Hacer- Daddy Yankee
Hips Don't Lie/Bamboo - Shakira ft. Wyclef Jeane
Poker Face - Lady Gaga
Enamorame - Papi Sanchez
Shingaling - Jean Claude Ades and Vincent Thomas
El Gitano del Amor - Latin Soul Syndicate
Vem Tchutchuca Linda - DJ Sujinho ft Bonde do Tigrao
Salta Sin Parar - King Africa
DJ Got Us Falling in Love - Usher
La Colegiala - Calo ft Margarita la Diosa de la Cumbia
Hey Girl - Imran Khan
Calabria (Remix) - Enur ft. Natesja
Sabrosura - DJ Laz
Mueve la Booty - Oro Solido
Pobre Diabla - Don Omar ft. Pitbull
Sey Hey (I Love You) - Michael Frenti and Spearhead
Stand By Me - Prince Royce
Sweet Love (Night Shift) - Busy Signal
Grenade - Bruno Mars
Killing Me Softly - Rhythms del Mundo
Night Bird - Deep Forest
Dime lo Que Sientes - Bacilos

Coming this week:

Danza Kuduro - Don Omar ft. Lucenzo
Soluna - Los Pinguos
Grito Mundial - Daddy Yankee
Baila Que Goza - Oro Solido

1 comment:

  1. I think my favorite is the Lift Your Leg Up song...I love it when that song comes on. It makes want to move and has such a great beat to it. Whenever I'm in the car and Boom Boom Pow comes on the radio, I always do the hand movements from your class LOL I can't help it!

    ReplyDelete