Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Change of Venue in August

Zumba® Fitness is taking over Valdosta! My classes at Salsa Caliente Studio have pretty much outgrown the space, so, beginning August 2nd, we will be moving to another location.

Anytime Fitness at 5 points is currently constructing an addition. There will be a group exercise room right beside the gym, amd it's almost ready! My 8:30 am Zumba® classes on Tuesdays and Thursdays and Zumba® Toning on Wednesdays at 5:30 pm are the only ones that will be moving to Anytime. The other classes will remain at their current locations.

I am very excited about this change. The room at Anytime will be much wider than the dance studio, and I will have a stage up front for participants to get an excellent view of my feet. I think this room is very conducive to an exercise class, and my goal is to ensure that everyone has a safe and effective workout.

The pricing will stay exactly the same. It will be $7 per class or $50 for a 10 class punch card. You will continue to pay me and not a customer service person at the gym. You may use your previosly purchased punch cards. You do not have to be a member of Anytime to come to Zumba®, and members will pay the same fee for Zumba® classes. Class participants will not have a key, so I will let you in the door prior to class.

I am looking forward to this venue change. I think that it will help us make our Zumba® classes even better!

No comments:

Post a Comment