Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Summer Holidays

I very rarely cancel any Zumba classes or personal training sessions. I truly love my job, and enjoy each and every day I work, but there are a few dates in July that I won't be able to hold classes. They all fall within the same week, so that will be the perfect opportunity for my faithful students to take a break!

There will be no Zumba or Zumba in the Circuit classes at Curves on Monday July 4th. Tuesday we will have classes as normal, Wednesday morning, July 6th, I will still teach Zumba in the Circuit classes at Curves, but there will be no Zumba Toning that afternoon. All classes on Thursday and Friday, July 7th and 8th, will be canceled because I will be at the 2011 Zumba Instructor Convention!

I am hoping to learn a lot of new moves, and acquire some new music to really get my students moving! I rarely get a chance to go to other instructor's classes, so I am extremely excited to see what is in store for us! I always have room for improvement. I would love to be an even more effective instructor and trainer for the benefit of my clients and class participants!

No comments:

Post a Comment