Sunday, April 8, 2012

Caption Contest Winners

I had some difficult decisions to make! Thanks so much for all your awesome comments. The winners have until the end of the month to use your free classes. If there is a winner who is unable to attend, you may transfer your passes to someone else. Here they are!

"You made me laugh so hard, tears are running down my leg... My LEG!!!"
-Lindsay Howard

"Hey! You in the back, put a lid on it! Or maybe YOU would like to come up here and teach my Zumba class?! Yeah... Thats what I thought."
-Rebecca Rice

"Botox before class was not a good idea."
-Annabel Morris

I also have one honorable mention award winner for the third picture:
"That gator jumped this high out the swamp," by Katherine Hendricks, who wins one free class pass. I couldn't let that comment go unrecognized!

Thanks so much to everyone who participated! Many of your quotes had me rolling in the floor laughing! Remember these passes are for classes at Anytime Fitness or Valdosta Parks and Rec. Stay tuned for more upcoming contests!

No comments:

Post a Comment